We are one of the very few entirely independent advisory firms on this market, otherwise quite dictated by a number of industry giants.
- Strategy – working with clients to develop strategies to distil their vision, identify their objectives, assess their internal and external issues, and plan implementation.
- Enterprise Architecture – improving the integrity and flexibility of clients’ Enterprise and Information Systems, aligning their business strategy and IT.
- Business Analysis – analysing our clients’ business processes, designing new processes, applying technologies to support new processes and managing organisational change.
- Project and Programme Management – providing effective project and programme management to help deliver major programmes and projects, using well established methodologies and techniques, using client teams, and/or third party suppliers appointed by our clients.
- Information and Knowledge Management – helping our clients understand and manage information and knowledge to improve customer service and business decision making.
- Review – providing an independent assessment, at whatever level of detail is necessary, of current teams, capabilities and performance, or programmes and projects, or suppliers and contracting relationships.
- Interim Managers – Many of our consultants are experienced interim managers in a range of roles, up to board level, in both public sector and commercial businesses. As interim managers, they can bridge gaps, create a new role and build the function ready for the permanent manager to take over, or restructure an existing department.