Information and cyber security.
We help our clients protect their most valuable asset – information.
- Risk assessments – identifying identify primary and supporting assets, their relations, vulnerabilities, threats and potential risk mitigations.
- Maturity and compliance assessment – assessing and guiding our clients in understanding compliance principles and criteria in relation to best-practice and standards such as ISO 27001, 19011 and 22301.
- Security governance – establishment of policies, roles, responsibilities, processes and metrics with our clients to assure data protection, confidentiality and protect intellectual property rights (IPR) of information.
- Security architecture – designing resilient structures, methodologies and support systems that can adapt to the changing threat landscape and regulations such as GDPR as well as ensuring an effective production, storage, maintenance, control and usage of critical information assets.
- Solution architecture – helping our clients to design, implement and maintain an ICT solution including state-of-the art security controls to mitigate the risks identified.
- Information Security training – providing personnel the ability to independently and systematically drive information security initiatives in their own organisation.